Rochester TRENDS: Tools for Success: Proven Options to Retain and Recruit your Workforce
Monday, December 12, 2022 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EST)
Join Greater Rochester Chamber's Rochester TRENDS webinar to learn how the NYS Department of Labor can save your business thousands each year! NYSDOL helps businesses with critical services such as keeping your talented workforce during these Turbulent Economic Times, along with exploring NYSDOL’s varied labor pools.
This virtual event will discuss:
- Shared Work and how it saves labor costs when negative changes impact your business
- Easily adjust and customize staff schedules for the work available
- Softens any supply chain, seasonal adjustment, or decreased demand issue
- Recruit employees via Career Centers, NYS Job Bank and Jobs Express
- No cost career fairs (mini/regional/virtual)
- Tax saving hiring incentives
Presented by Stephen Ryan, Shared Work Initiative Project Coordinator and Laurie Thomson, Deputy Director of Business Engagement Shared Work & Business Services.
A Q&A will follow the presentation and supporting materials will be provided. You don’t want to miss it!
LIVE Business Testimonial by:
Sean Casher, Vice President of Human Resources, Claims Recovery Financial Services (CRFS):
- CRFS is a national company (approximately 150 employees) based in Albion that is the leader in post-default claims solutions
- A proud member of the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Learned of Shared Work when facing the COVID-19 Foreclosure and Real Estate Owned Eviction Moratoriums
- Shared Work became part of CRFS as a strategic management tool
- Considered Shared Work as a flexible/timely means to keep talent and avoid turnover during the business’s incurred COVID-19 stress point
- Used Shared Work in various states involving in-office and remote employees
- Found the Shared Work Account Executives to be fantastically responsive