This is a Webinar!
Click HERE to register
Reopening Rochester: Mitigating Risks to Customers and the Public
Some businesses across New York are now permitted to reopen under New York Forward guidelines. Join Nixon Peabody partner Carolyn Nussbaum and Harris Beach partner Scott Piper as they outline legal requirements for reopening, discuss how to identify legal and business risks, and provide strategies to minimize, manage, and mitigate those risks.
- Identifying and complying with the legal requirements in New York to reopen your business
- Assessing potential sources of vulnerability and liability to third parties on and off your premises, including customers, clients, vendors, visitors, and the public
- Adapting to evolving and emerging industry standards
- Contracting in the post-COVID world
- Practical tips to manage risk: training, signage, sanitation, as well as modifications to your premises and business processes
Time: 11am- 12pm
Cost: Included in Rochester Chamber Membership. Members only
Thank you to our Event Sponsors: Nixon Peabody & Harris Beach, PLLC
Click Here to Register for the Webinar. No need to log in below.