Sales Strategies - Why Salespeople Fail and What to Do About It!
Workshop Limited to ONLY 30 max attendees. Register Now!
Are you or your team experiencing any of the following:
· --Annoyed that you or your team looks busy, but sales remain low?
· --Frustrated because “think it over” is a common response?
· --Forced to discount to close the sale?
· --Exasperated that you or your team is wasting time with prospects who will never buy?
Attend this program to learn the key foundations and fundamentals to develop a common methodology and selling process. Understanding the specific sales behaviors with the right attitude and mindset, along with applying some proven selling techniques will help you and your team elevate their sales performance.
Objectives and Takeaways:
· -- Define Sales/Selling/Business Development
· -- Sandler Success Triangle – B.A.T. – Behaviors/Attitude/Techniques
· --Three Components of a Selling Process – Relationship – Qualifiers - Close
Sandler Rule #41 – “There are no bad prospects, only bad salespeople.”
Cost per workshop:
-Complimentary for Rochester Chamber member organizations
All participants are encouraged to have their cameras on for this interactive workshop and breakout sessions!
Questions? Contact Cassidy.Franklin@GreaterRochesterChamber.com or call (585) 256-4665
Greater Rochester Chamber acknowledges the generous support of our 2021 'All Access Event Series' Presenting Sponsors: Evans Bank, Indotronix Avani