Please click here to register via GoToWebinar! (no need to click the link above)
The 2021 annual employment law update will include the following topics:
• New York Paid Sick Leave Law
• NY minimum wage increases
• Updates to NY prevailing wage amendments
• Continued COVID-19 considerations, including implications of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA) expiration (or extension, if applicable)
• How the 2020 election results will impact employers/what to expect
Kimberly Harding, partner at Nixon Peabody, will be presenting.
Time: 8:00 - 9:00 a.m.
Cost: Included in Rochester Chamber Membership; Members only
Virtual Meeting - registrants will be sent webinar instructions in the meeting confirmation email.
Greater Rochester Chamber acknowledges the generous support of our 2021 'All Access Event Series' Sponsors: Evans Bank and Indotronix Avani.