Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce and NY HempLab team up for this half-day Rochester TRENDS: CannaBusiness symposium exploring the outlook for hemp and cannabis in New York in 2020 and beyond. This important discussion, featuring experts from around the state, focuses on the relevance of the industry and the myriad of changes expected in the upcoming legislative session. The aim of this event is to educate leaders and decision makers who shape local, regional, and statewide policy related to this emerging market.
Adult Use Panel:
- Norman Bierenbaum - Director for Cannabis Programs (NYS Executive Chamber)
- Jervonne F. Singletary - Assistant VP of the NYC Economic Development Corp.
- Jason Klimek, Esq. - Cannabis & Tax attorney - Boylan Code, Cannabis Practice Chair
- Kaelan Castetter - CEO - Castetter Sustainability Group
- Allan Gandelman - Farmer & Founder - New York State Cannabis Growers & Processors Association
- Assembly Woman Donna Lupardo (123rd District)
- Brian J. Malkin, Esq., Counsel, Arent Fox LLP, (FDA and IP attorney), Co-Chair of the New York State Bar Association’s Committee on Cannabis Law
- Zach Sarkis, Founder & Executive Director, NY HempLab
Date: Wednesday, April 15, 2020
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
$25 Rochester Chamber member organizations and their staff
$45 VIP Ticket Rochester Chamber member organizations and their staff (Includes lunch with the panelists)
$50 for non-members
$75 VIP Ticket for non- members (Includes lunch with the panelists)
Vendor Tables Available (2 tickets to the event included):
$100 for member organizations
$150 for non- member organizations
Wish to sponsor this event? Click Here