GO! Get Fierce. Get Focused.
Honest, Real Biz Talk for Women
Get your Game On (“GO”) at this half-day event focusing on breaking barriers, finding your voice, learning from others who’ve crushed the glass ceiling and overcome obstacles, and hearing some honest answers (and solutions) about what’s facing professional women today. You’ll walk away with key strategies and tangible takeaways designed to help you become a stronger communicator, a more confident professional, and an effective, focused leader at whatever stage of career you’re in or aspiring to be.
Want to make an impact, identify your strengths, and focus on your next steps - all with an amazing group of professional women ready to get their GO? Then mark your calendars for this fun, interactive, and unique event by the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce and its Women’s Council affiliate!
Speaker Line-Up and Presentations:
- “GO! Find Your Voice” presented by Jeanette Batiste-Harrison, Batiste Leadership
- “GO! Recharge-FUNctional Fitness” brought to you by Molly Flaherty, M/Body
- “GO! Find Your Focus - 3 Words That Describe You” presented by – Andrea Holland, Holland Communications
- “GO! Crush The Glass Ceiling” strategies for success by Sharon Napier, Partners + Napier
- “GO! Own Your Style” presented by Alyssa Whitfield, Dress For Success
- “GO! Ask Me Anything” – The Panelists:
1) Erika Duthiers, Rochester Institute of Technology
2) Julia Tedesco, Foodlink, Inc.
3) Kimberly Jones, Butler/Till
4) Rachel DeGuzman, 21st Century Arts
5) Nancy Catarisano, Insero & Company CPAs LLP
Join Us and Get Your Game On! Make your reservations soon as space is limited.
- Wish to be a sponsor? Click here for detailed information on available sponsorship opportunities and benefits.
- We gratefully acknowledge our GO! Sponsors for their generosity, and for supporting
Be You Brands
Mirror Show Management
Partners + Napier
- Simon Business School U of R
*Women's Council, Rochester Chamber affiliate, members in good standing, please contact Michele.Hefferon@GreaterRochesterChamber.com to receive the member pricing.
Thursday, May 17, 2018
7:30 to 7:45 am – Registration/Breakfast
7:45 to 11:30 am – Program
OPTIONAL – 12 to 1:00pm - Lunch with Presenters Post Event
COST (doesn’t include lunch):
$65 per person (*Members)
$100 per person (Non-Members)
OPTIONAL (If you wish to stay after the event for lunch with the speakers and presenters to continue the conversation)
Additional $15 (*Members) - $25 (Non-Members)
- Promote this event by using: #GOROCWomen
550 East Avenue
Rochester, NY 14607