biz.Exchange: Empowering Your Wealth Mindset: Emotions, Insights, and Strategies
Tuesday, October 10, 2023 (11:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EDT)
Enhance your professional development by joining this biz.Exchange webinar hosted by Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce. In this session, Financial Advisor at Brighton Securities, Jennifer Snyder, will provide insight on discovering strategies to transform our emotional responses into tools for achieving financial security and stability.
Our financial decisions can oftentimes be linked to our emotional health. Anxiety, jealousy, joy and anger are a few of the emotions that can serve as catalysts to steer our financial decisions. Instead of allowing our feelings to negatively impact our financial security and stability, we should reframe our mindset to use our emotions to our advantage. In this segment, we will explore ways to rewire the connection between emotions and finances through new frameworks and support systems.
In this webinar, we'll focus on emotions, insights, and strategies with the following takeaways:
- How emotions can either drive impulsive choices or provide opportunities for intentional financial planning
- How to recognize emotional triggers and reframe them positively to use emotions to our advantage in making informed financial decisions
- Explore innovative frameworks that empower us to make better financial choices
- How to balance emotions with rationality to avoid reactive decisions that might jeopardize our financial well-being
- The role strong support systems have in managing emotions and finances effectively
To learn more information about the presenter, Jennifer Snyder please click HERE.
About our biz.Exchange Professional Development Event Series:
No matter your status in the business world, this professional development series can benefit you. Our biz.Exchange professional development event series is made up of interactive workshop presentations that aim to bring business expertise to a diverse audience. Each session offers guidance and advice from experts in their field and serves as a discussion starter to carry on well beyond the event.
If you have any topic ideas related to this event series, we encourage you to reach out to Susan George, our Events Director, at Susan.George@GreaterRochesterChamber.com. Your feedback and input are highly valued as we strive to deliver informative events that are beneficial to our members.