Please join the Office of U.S. Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and representatives from the Export-Import Bank of the United States, for a virtual discussion on how your business can increase exporting. This event is co-hosted by the Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce, Buffalo Niagara Partnership and CenterState CEO.
The conversation will include information on how the Export-Import Bank can provide access to working capital, extend credit to buyers, assist with finding new markets and customers, and offer other vital resources to help companies expand foreign sales. These programs provide critical access to capital and confidence businesses need for doing international business.
Following a brief presentation, attendees can ask questions to representatives from the Export-Import Bank.
· Welcome and thank you’s from Jarred Jones (emcee), Deputy State Director for Senator Gillibrand (5 minutes)
· Welcome video from Senator Gillibrand (5 minutes)
· Welcome from Bob Duffy (5 minutes)
· Presentation from Export-Import Bank (20 minutes)
· Presentation from Business utilizing Ex-Im services and products (10 minutes)
Q & A
· Questions and Answers (30 minutes)