Rochester TRENDS: Best Practices for Sending Your Products Across the Can-Am Border
Thursday, January 19, 2023 (2:00 PM - 3:15 PM) (EST)
Join Greater Rochester Chamber's Rochester TRENDS webinar on Thursday, January 19 from 2:00 – 3:15 PM to hear from Canada Border Services Agency and US Customs who will provide expert guidance if you sell or export goods to Canada and/or the USA.
Join us for this free webinar for US and Canadian Exporters:
- A rare opportunity to hear from/ask questions of front-line contacts that handle product shipments/cargo at the border
- Featuring experts from US Customs & Border Protection (CBP) & Canada Border Services Agency (CBSA)
- Receive updates/key pointers/checklists/advice to ensure your documentation is submitted correctly, saving you time and money!
You will learn:
- What documentation is needed? Is there a checklist?
- How should information be submitted? In which format?
- When do I work with a customs broker?
- How can I avoid mistakes?
- How do I determine tariff classifications?
- Who helps me if there’s a question or problem? What if my goods are held?
- Bob Duffy, CEO, Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Andre Frenette, Acting Consul General, Consulate General of Canada in NY
- Q&A Moderation—Rosanna Masucci, U.S. Department of Commerce
Rochester TRENDS: Chamber Featured Speaker Series