Join us on September 14th at 9:00 a.m. as we continue the conversation from Greater Rochester Chamber's highly informative Rochester TRENDS webinar held this past June, where we provided attendees with a comprehensive overview of incentives and funding programs. In this upcoming webinar, we are thrilled to feature organizations that offer workforce development funding incentive programs designed to empower you in recruiting, training, and retaining a skilled workforce in today's challenging labor market.
Gain invaluable insights and practical strategies to navigate the complex funding landscape and access resources that will bolster your talent acquisition and development initiatives.
Our presenters include:
• Jennifer Geiger, Business Relations Representative, ACCES-VR• S. Conor Martin, Economic Development Specialist, Monroe County Economic Development • Laura Seelman, Business Services Manager, RochesterWorks
What you can expect to take away from this continued conversation:
- Discover the diverse range of workforce development funding and services available, including grants tailored for training both new hires and current employees, along with valuable recruiting support.
- Learn firsthand how to access funding resources from representatives at Monroe County, RochesterWorks, and ACCES-VR, providing you with the competitive edge to hire, train, and retain top talent in today's dynamic labor market.
- Gain a clear understanding of the eligibility criteria and application processes for the various grants and resources available to you.
- Explore a wealth of resources that cater to businesses of all sizes and industries, empowering growth, and expansion in our region.
Don't miss this opportunity to equip your organization with the tools and knowledge you need to thrive in the face of workforce challenges. Be sure to check out Greater Rochester Chamber's Grants, Incentives, & Funding Opportunities web resource for a curated list of available opportunities in our region.
Thank you to our Rochester TRENDS 2023 Series Sponsor: Harris Beach
Greater Rochester Chamber also acknowledges the generous support of our 2023 All Access Event Series Sponsors: Indotronix Avani & three+one.
About Rochester TRENDS event series:Our member organizations need to be on the cutting edge to succeed in today’s fast-paced and competitive environment. Topics and speakers featured under Greater Rochester Chamber’s Rochester TRENDS event series are created to bring awareness and understanding of the latest business/community trends and current information, strategies, and happenings.
If you like to share your thoughts on any trending topics, invite expert speakers, both national or local, that could be featured under our Rochester TRENDS event series, please contact our events director, Susan George at Susan.George@GreaterRochesterChamber.com. We value your feedback and input to ensure we are bringing you informative events that benefit our members.