Rochester TRENDS: USMCA/CUSMA Overview
Wednesday, December 6, 2023 (2:00 PM - 3:15 PM) (EST)
Join Greater Rochester Chamber's Rochester TRENDS webinar on Wednesday, December 6 to hear from experts at Mohawk Global Trade Advisors who will provide guidance to help you build your USMCA/CUSMA knowledge.
Is Your Company Taking Full Advantage of This Beneficial Free Trade Agreement?
A FREE webinar to build your USMCA/CUSMA knowledge, providing expert guidance to help you “get it right” to save time, money, & administrative steps.
December 6, 2023 – 2 PM - 3:15 PM
Mohawk Global Trade Advisors will provide expert insight & answers.
You will learn:
- Understanding USMCA/CUSMA – How can it save me money?
- How to qualify your goods
- How to navigate the rules of origin
- How/when to renew your USMCA/CUSMA certification
- When do I use/submit paper & electronic documents?
- How do I know if my claim is valid?
- How do I get answers and/or clarification?
- Is there a checklist I can use for the process?
- How do I evaluate the cost/benefit of the process?
- Bob Duffy, President & CEO, Greater Rochester Chamber of Commerce
- Tom Clark - Canadian Consul General
- USMCA Overview—Robert Stein, SVP, and Jim Trubits, VP, Mohawk Global
- Q&A Moderation—Rosanna Masucci, U.S. Department of Commerce
This presentation is brought to you by: