The Greater Rochester Chamber Community Calendar is for use by members and non-profit organizations only.
To submit an event, visit the main Community Calendar page and click on the plus sign. For information on membership, email Kevin.Donahue@GreaterRochesterChamber.com.
30th Annual Race With Grace 10k
Thursday, November 25, 2021 (9:00 AM - 12:00 PM) (EST)
A flat, fast, loop course with minimal turns. The course is certified to be accurate by USATF #NY12131KL and crosses no major intersections. It begins at the south entrance of First Bible Baptist Church and finishes in the church’s north parking lot. The church is located at 990 Manitou Road. Proceeds from the race are donated to C.U.R.E. Childhood Cancer Association.
PREREGISTRATION & PACKET PICKUP
Available at FBBC:
Tuesday 11/23 at FBBC, 5-7 pm
Wednesday 11/24 at FBBC, 5-7 pm
Race Day 11/25 at FBBC, 7-8:45 am
- ¼ Zip L/S Pullover Tech Shirt to first 200 registrants*
- L/S Cotton Tee for Registrants 200+*
- Timing provided by Score-This
- Digital display clock finish
- Post-race awards ceremony
- Water stations at 2 and 4 miles
- Plenty of food and refreshments
- Splits at every mile and 5k
- Computerized race results available at Score-This.com
- 5-year, 10-year, 15-year 20-year, 25-year, and 30-year participation patches
- $300 (cash) & $100 RRC gift certificates for M/F (under 40) Open.
- $150 (cash) for M/F Course Record
- $150 (cash) for M/F (40+) Masters
- $75 (cash) for M/F (50+) Veterans
- $50 (cash) for M/F (60+) Seniors
- $25 (cash) for M/F Winners of Age Groups (age groups:1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finisher will receive awards)
- $25 Certificates for Family Oriented Category Winners
$25 Entry Fee by November 22
$30 Entry Fee November 23 and 24
$35 Entry Fee on Race Day
There is a $25 preregistration fee due on or before Monday 11/22/21, $30 on 11/23 & 11/24 and $35 on Race Day. Fees include a shirt. All entry fees are non-refundable.
The race begins at 9 AM, with an early start option available at 8:30AM for anyone who would walk/run a 12 minute mile pace or slower.